The sovereign West Indies state is a mesmerizing tourist destination and has emerged as a jewel of the Caribbean Sea. Along with its tourist industry, it also specializes in making exotic spices. Courteous and friendly people, amazing sun-kissed tropical weather, and easy business procedures are apt for many people. Hence it is no surprise that the nation is fast emerging as a popular citizenship hotspot. And why shouldn’t it be? The amazing agricultural opportunities, stable economy, and great food make it a destination worth having a passport for.
The easy business opportunities along with the ease of getting passport sum up to making Grenada a hub for all investors.
Benefits of Choosing Grenada
- Grenada is a part of the British Commonwealth Nations and just like the commonwealth of Dominica passport form the protocol for becoming a citizen of British Commonwealth country Grenada is the same.
- Advantage of dual citizenship
- With Grenada permanent residence passport comes to the opportunity of visa-free travel to many countries.
- In case you are an investor in Canada, your kids will have the chance of avoiding military services in their respective country wherever applicable
- The offshore business and bank account of this region have unique taxation and opportunity system
- The process for getting a passport is pretty easy as there are no requirements for any education language or any other form of the interview.
What Are the Criteria for Getting Citizenship In Grenada?
In Grenada, there are generally two different government programs for investors to apply for citizenship. The minimum eligibility criteria are:
- The principal applicant must be above 18 years
- It is mandatory that there is no criminal case going on against the applicant
- There is a certain basal amount benchmarked by the Grenada government which the applicant has to tend to while applying for citizenship
- That entire amount of investment should be done in construction that is backed by the government. Once this is ready, he/ she can visit a Grenada consulate or embassy within half a year.
- A minor stay duration of 2-3 weeks plus comprehensive medical check-up is needed to pass due diligence before approval is passed
Gear Up for An Exciting Life
Now that you know how to acquire PR for the island, all you need to do is identify the opportune time and get going with the applications process. All the Best for your new life!